Why MPGH Why...

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
Why MPGH Why...
Hello,

Im hearing storys that T.G.S Got Hacked By MPGH

Even tho i dont like T.G.S...

Whats going on?
Why don't you go ask the admin of TheGaySquad how he planned out the mass spamming and Ddos attacks all throughout September to yesterday? We constantly warned them to stop, but they didn't listen.
Uh Hyperion/Dave/whoever, what exactly did you do to ***? Seems like you screwed them over pretty bad. Idk man if you f**k with a person's money (V.I.P *** hacks), they f**k with your life. I am not a *** spy, nor do I have any desire to be. I am merely interested in seeing both sides of this huge flame war gone nasty. I reccommend that you guys go on lockdown for a while. ****** or whoever that dude is that owns *** is gonna be more pissed off than Chuck Norris on steroids :/
Quote Originally Posted by Pei0175 View Post
Uh Hyperion/Dave/whoever, what exactly did you do to ***? Seems like you screwed them over pretty bad. Idk man if you f**k with a person's money (V.I.P *** hacks), they f**k with your life. I am not a *** spy, nor do I have any desire to be. I am merely interested in seeing both sides of this huge flame war gone nasty. I reccommend that you guys go on lockdown for a while. ****** or whoever that dude is that owns *** is gonna be more pissed off than Chuck Norris on steroids :/
That's not something the Staff here is worried about -.-.
plus he called dave spicbag :O
I had nothing against mp gh until now, You guys are wasting my 20$ thanks alot.
Quote Originally Posted by jasonpwns View Post
I had nothing against mp gh until now, You guys are wasting my 20$ thanks alot.
You're not obliged to stay.
Yes, but why hack them? you guys should of proved to be the better people and just went to proper authorities for the ddoss thing.
Quote Originally Posted by jasonpwns View Post
Yes, but why hack them? you guys should of proved to be the better people and just went to proper authorities for the ddoss thing.
Rofl, then they would get arrested and you would still lose your $20.00.
Yes but someone else could take over the site lol, I don't see why there has to be a flame war. One hack site should just ignore the other and all would be good. Ruined my new years.
Quote Originally Posted by jasonpwns View Post
Yes but someone else could take over the site lol, I don't see why there has to be a flame war. One hack site should just ignore the other and all would be good. Ruined my new years.
I don't think so. The FBI would permanently shut down the site.

You are right, it would be better if everyone just ignored each other, and that was what we were doing. TheGaySquad, on the other hand, kept attacking us on our own turf, so we got pissed off.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
I don't think so. The FBI would permanently shut down the site.

You are right, it would be better if everyone just ignored each other, and that was what we were doing. TheGaySquad, on the other hand, kept attacking us on our own turf, so we got pissed off.

not to mention a few months ago *** vs *** and both sides kept blaming us
so we had them both DdoS'in mpgh at the same time.

any real mpgh member knows we are the best and so do the othersites.
we never start anything. but u carnt expect us to take shit for ever -.-


ANYWAY if anyone claims they did it there wrong its was
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
I don't think so. The FBI would permanently shut down the site.

You are right, it would be better if everyone just ignored each other, and that was what we were doing. TheGaySquad, on the other hand, kept attacking us on our own turf, so we got pissed off.
I see where you're coming from. I also think this is going to turn VERY nasty VERY quick. And Hyperion, I've been poking around Nexon's site and forums, and...they're planning to sue you guys I think >_< They're 16 different kinds of pissed at that GM spambot advertising your site. You guys are pretty cool and all, but imo, you're taking it a little too far with the spambots and the "Go VIP today" ending banner hack. Please don't flame me; this is just my opinion. Opinions are like your butthole: everyone has one and they all stink.

Happy new year.
Fuck what others think, MPGH bitch
You niggas got 2000000 coders who have no lives.
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us