R-15

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
R-15
i So recommend watching this its hilarious

R-15

"Summary
Takuto Akutagawa has a special ability for writing porn novels. He applies to Hirameki Gakuen a high school which only accepts people with "Unique" talent. Now he must chase his dream and direct his classmates to win an interclass competition. All while trying to create the prefect harem."
haha sounds funny, i will download it
it just came out so you prob wont download all the episodes
i was following it on the Channel of Kadokawa on YT. it quite reminds me of The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya Disc's, and such...



...I really need to get back on anime ;D almost 3seasons behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post
i was following it on the Channel of Kadokawa on YT. it quite reminds me of The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya Disc's, and such...

‪

...I really need to get back on anime ;D almost 3seasons behind.

‪
lol is the haruihi suzima a anime? if so do u recommend it because i have nothing to watch right now
Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
lol is the haruihi suzima a anime? if so do u recommend it because i have nothing to watch right now
No way... u don't know it?
I recommend it if ur very much into moe or things like k-on/angel beats...

ung just watched angel beats again about to shed a tear when it ended like a silver backgorilla.
Sounds funny enough but I watched ep 1 and it's like 60% censored hentai. kthx
Do not want. kkkkkkkkkk
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Sounds funny enough but I watched ep 1 and it's like 60% censored hentai. kthx
Do not want. kkkkkkkkkk
lolol well its a porn novelist genius so hahaa
Yea... I wouldn't bother watching this. Half of the anime is censored. Honstely, what's the point?
angel beats is sad :[ made me tear up im into things like that so i guess ill be watching it
I just finished watching Ep 6, man this is hilarious, when it eventually comes out on DVD it's probally going to be uncensored.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?