SolvedVIP Details

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
VIP Details
I am thinking of being a VIP, but i have no idea what i am getting from it. It says access to VIP forums or something, but I would like to know the hacks that it provides. Maybe any1 can give me a link on more info on VIP, or maybe even tell me of what hacks thats in it?
Quote Originally Posted by County111 View Post
I am thinking of being a VIP, but i have no idea what i am getting from it. It says access to VIP forums or something, but I would like to know the hacks that it provides. Maybe any1 can give me a link on more info on VIP, or maybe even tell me of what hacks thats in it?
This.

Looking to do the same thing.
Quote Originally Posted by xhemorrhagex View Post
This.

Looking to do the same thing.
Haha yea, aside being the cheapest VIP i've seen, it has some pretty neat hacks and i think the hacks in VIP forums are better, but i just wanna know.
Quote Originally Posted by County111 View Post
Haha yea, aside being the cheapest VIP i've seen, it has some pretty neat hacks and i think the hacks in VIP forums are better, but i just wanna know.
Well when I was going to buy VIP, no where did it directly say you will have access to VIP hacks, just access to "Special" forums.

So, some specification would be fantastic.
Quote Originally Posted by County111 View Post
Haha yea, aside being the cheapest VIP i've seen, it has some pretty neat hacks and i think the hacks in VIP forums are better, but i just wanna know.
far from cheapest.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


far from cheapest.
There are definitely other vips out there but I don't think mpgh has any VIP support atm.
Quote Originally Posted by Shame View Post


There are definitely other vips out there but I don't think mpgh has any VIP support atm.
Alen is VIP support and there is an application for a second VIP support.
I guess the only question I have is if I pay for VIP monthly am I always going to have access to (Working) hacks. For instance, if I go VIP right now would I have access to working hacks that aren't patched or detected.
Quote Originally Posted by xhemorrhagex View Post
I guess the only question I have is if I pay for VIP monthly am I always going to have access to (Working) hacks. For instance, if I go VIP right now would I have access to working hacks that aren't patched or detected.
Yes this is what im concerned about, also would those hacks have VIP contents. I just saw the hacks coming soon that's posted in the CA forums, but not out yet.....

Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


far from cheapest.
Well, what i meant to say was, cheap AND awesome, since MPGH is one of the best forums i've been on.
Quote Originally Posted by MegaDeathGTS View Post
whats the cheapest VIP hack ?
Lol, i think you gotta research that yourself.
lol it just seemed like NOOB already knows.........
Quote Originally Posted by MegaDeathGTS View Post
whats the cheapest VIP hack ?
MPGH, by far. Other sites charge $20-$30/month depending on the game. MPGH is $10/month for the same features.

Currently there is only CF VIP available, but CA VIP is coming soon.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


MPGH, by far. Other sites charge $20-$30/month depending on the game. MPGH is $10/month for the same features.

Currently there is only CF VIP available, but CA VIP is coming soon.
Ahh, no CA VIP huh? Thats the hack i was looking for. Can you give me an idea of when that's coming out?
So any1 can tell me if i can get undetected hacks and VIP from the VIP forums
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us