Debate Fort :(

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Debate Fort :(
We really need to get that section going. I like debating, and it's a shame to see how dead it is nowadays. Please guys, let's make it active again!
i am going there right now
Quote Originally Posted by CloseQuarters View Post
We really need to get that section going. I like debating, and it's a shame to see how dead it is nowadays. Please guys, let's make it active again!
It isn't that dead. And it's just full of tards anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


It isn't that dead. And it's just full of tards anyways.
In the Liberal vs. Conservative section, one of the top page posts is from 2010. -.-
Quote Originally Posted by CloseQuarters View Post
In the Liberal vs. Conservative section, one of the top page posts is from 2010. -.-
Because nobody cares about Liberal vs Conservative.
Debating with a community of active 14 year olds won't help
I suck at getting my point across
Go join a debate team. Problem solved.
Ill go post stuff right now, and get raged at, brb.
Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
Ill go post stuff right now, and get raged at, brb.
inb4flaming/trolling
That section isn't really that active, but the people who DO go there don't go to debate anyways.

I stop there every once in a while, and from what I see it's filled with flamers, trolls, and fucking retards.
I love roasting in that section :3
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us