Inactivity

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Inactivity
Sorry for the inactivity, on my way home from my holiday I got involved in a car crash :\ Noone died luckily, but I've spent last week in a hospital. Should be home again on wednesday.

Sorry again, see you laters
Woa you were in a crash? How bad was it, are you okay man?
Woah...
Take care buddy

Get plenty of rest!
Good to have you back.
Take care of yourself.
Your health is more important than a game hack.
Our prayers are with you.
It's good you're ok. The MSN group misses you.
Glad you're okay!
Glad to hear you're ok. I assume you got pretty rattled if it had you down for a week. Good thing youre a tuff sob huh?
Yeh the msn group misses you
Even the members that havnt talked with you in the group.
i think it's karma for hacking =/ jk
luckily you only came out with a slight injury? could've been worst meng! : D
Quote Originally Posted by dominator28 View Post
i think it's karma for hacking =/ jk
luckily you only came out with a slight injury? could've been worst meng! : D

no way man he get's good karma for hacking, all those tools save thousand of countless hours of sanity for the rest of us.
Sorry to hear that.. Sucks to be in the hospital, best wishes.
I believe everyone here is glad to hear that you are alright. Rest up and get well. Know that you'll be welcomed back heartily upon your return, whenever it is.
I am glad you are okay =) but Vindictus is dying since Dragon Nest came out. You should check out DN. Its fun even without the hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman 47 View Post
I am glad you are okay =) but Vindictus is dying since Dragon Nest came out. You should check out DN. Its fun even without the hacks.
I would believe you if you weren't the **** king
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us