MAT Research (Suba)

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
MAT Research (Suba)
I Just Have Took This From Somewhere. And It Said:
This is a game that Zulu and I have been working on for the past 2 days and have chosen to release it to the public

This include Player bones, visible check, aimbot, esp, chams, teamcheck, world2screen, no recoil, and no kickback.

This game is based on UnrealEngine 2, the player loop is using the AllActor array, probably can do more things with it.

Fully commented for future references.
This release is under the GPL v3 license.

You may not release this elsewhere but may link to this thread.

Credits: DeltaTrix & Zulu & tamimego (for his documentation about Unreal Engine 3) & and to whoever deserve it for the functions GenerateTexture & GetAngleToOrigin
Here is The Source..


Virus Scan:
Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Looking For Best Coder To Compile This..!
MAT Research (Suba) 01.23.11 (DeltaTrix & Zulu).rarattachment deleted · 827 downloads before removal
It is Source. You Need to Compile it By Yourself
exactly my expectation
he a fake
Quote Originally Posted by tHeDoCtOr46 View Post
exactly my expectation
he a fake
I dun know how to compile but this code is VIP Hack In Other Website.
Compile And See By Yourseft.

I dun Want to Agure with u. But Im Not Faker. Even If Im Not Hacker.
Quote Originally Posted by Reallity-X4 View Post
I dun know how to compile but this code is VIP Hack In Other Website.
Compile And See By Yourseft.

I dun Want to Agure with u. But Im Not Faker. Even If Im Not Hacker.
ReaLLy?
IDC=I DONT CARE
Quote Originally Posted by tHeDoCtOr46 View Post


ReaLLy?
IDC=I DONT CARE
Who Ask You To Care
hey hey easy guys
just wait until admin approved the attachment
we will see this script its fake or not
After the use that is true or false
nice code.
i will compile it.
ty. for a source.
/wait for approve.
why all must suba onlywhy u all not try release for cib
omh copy and paste in my topic
Quote Originally Posted by Codder View Post
omh copy and paste in my topic
I did not COPY IT FROM UR TOPIC or FROM UR THREAD I TAKE IT FROM DELTATRIX
Im NOT A CHEAP PERSON LIKE THAT
NEXT TIME DUN USE THAT WORD TO OTHER PEOPLE
how to use it/018 . . . can work in xshot /025
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us