SolvedChange IP

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Change IP
Hello it's possible Hotspot Shield application change my ip to a portuguese ip?
I believe it's random. Don't think it can.
I already used Hide IP Easy it worked but just for 1 week and Portugal country desapeared and it dont work anymore
Someone have a idea of a program can do that? :S
HotSpot only uses USA IP's.
Portuguese is not as a populat country like US..So there is less likely there will be those IPs
Ok thanks
But u have any idea how i can get portuguese IP? :S
Attatchement and virus scans please
Quote Originally Posted by rubice24 View Post
Attatchement and virus scans please
It's already approved by MPGH, therefor safe to download
''Hide Ip Easy'' What the Passw-rd??

''http://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachments/287-crossfire-tutorials/38147-hide-ip-hideipeasy-5-0-2-8-crack-hideipeasy-5.0.2.8-preinstalled.rar''








___________________

PM Me for PerX Injector

It worked but not for what i want.

I want portuguese IP but it dont have Portugal Country
I will try it.
This ask me for email and license key or trial for 3 days what i choose?
Use the Trial, when it ends search for an License available on the Internet.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us