[Mods] M16 to XM-8

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
[Mods] M16 to XM-8
Hi I offer my mod here
That changes the XM-8 in M16 texture, sound and scop weapon of course.



GUNS_SND_AR.rar = Sound.
Vs:GUNS_SND_AR.rar - Jotti's malware scan

GUNS_T_PV_AR.rar = Texture.
Vs : (Sorry "Vs" and "Vj" and "Nvt" it's overload u_u)

GUNS_M_PV_OPTION.rar = Scop corrected.
Vs :GUNS_M_PV_OPTION.rar - Le scanner antivirus de Jotti

UI_HUD_Weapon.rar = Scop.
Vs :UI_HUD_Weapon.rar - Jotti's malware scan

TEXTURESCRIPTS.rar = Gun.
Vs:TEXTURESCRIPTS.rar - Jotti's malware scan

You have nothing to inject I already modified the file
and you just replace C: / Nexon / Game.


PS : Sorry I'm French and I do not speak much English.
GUNS_SND_AR.rarattachment deleted · 44 downloads before removal
GUNS_T_PV_AR.rarattachment deleted · 45 downloads before removal
GUNS_M_PV_OPTION.rarattachment deleted · 43 downloads before removal
UI_HUD_Weapon.rarattachment deleted · 38 downloads before removal
TEXTURESCRIPTS.rarattachment deleted · 45 downloads before removal
Ani_ to Ani_
Not AniG to Ani

That'll just make it tiny
Hmm not bad for an early mod
Too Small learn how to make full size then make V2
Quote Originally Posted by BACustoms View Post
Hmm not bad for an early mod
It is not my first mods its been several months since I prepared ^^'
Quote Originally Posted by FT-Omniscient View Post
Too small for me. 5/10.
What is to small ??
Quote Originally Posted by FT-Omniscient View Post
Too small for me. 5/10.
You have no right to judge mods when you haven't released jack shit.

Quote Originally Posted by xBenitox View Post
What is to small ??
The gun is smaller than it should be. Good job though.
Yeah it is too small but still is a great cross mod though to bad I still don't know how to use cross mods
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post

The gun is smaller than it should be. Good job though.
Ah .. I am sorry I had to make a false manipulation with AniG u_u
So small. So many attachments. Lol.
Quote Originally Posted by whileloop View Post
What about the recoil?
Is the recoil of the XM-8.

Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle2 View Post
So small. So many attachments. Lol.
I says but it's works good it's just smal for the moment....
Quote Originally Posted by xBenitox View Post
Is the recoil of the XM-8.



I says but it's works good it's just smal for the moment....
Did u have to put texture file i use those for chams....dammit D:

Oh and btw the scope doesnt work for me i right click and nothing happens
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?