I need a gmod rp leveling system

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
I need a gmod rp leveling system
Im looking for a Lua coder who has a code i can use or a download for a Gmod rp leveling system (i cant code it cus notepad ++ is sucking/not working atm)
thanks
Quote Originally Posted by zorfsic View Post
i cant code it cus notepad ++ is sucking atm
Wow, just wow -.-
I cant eat cause im playing.
that is why i use notepad

by the way, I have a friend who teaches LUA code but its pretty pricey.
well friends should give friends discounts!
Quote Originally Posted by FailHacker View Post
well friends should give friends discounts!
i agree lol
GMod Rep leveling system is that was rp stands for?
rp = roleplay
I think there is a role play mode and thats what RP stands for
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?