[HTX] Simple L96A1.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[HTX] Simple L96A1.
Hi there a new release of me.

It's a simple Mod of the L96A1

Screenie :


:
[url=http://virusscan.jotti.org/fr/scanresult/2b729255f049dba44aa0e3daede669876b396b18[/url]

THANKS ME IF I HELPED
Simple L96A1.rarattachment deleted · 4 downloads before removal
Fruity.
Choose two colors next time an stick with those two colors.
Quote Originally Posted by iDRaiiN CLipzZ View Post
STOP MAKING MODS WITHOUT INGAMES. DAMN.
Just download it and try it ?
Can't tell what it'll look like, you should really get screenshots when you release.
I don't go in-game because it take long. and i dont have all weapon.. i can make a m416 cqb but i dont have the gun.. soo 1 sec i'll go ingame
@same418

File MD5 doesnt match with the the virus scan

Rescan the file again and give me a new virus scan.
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
@same418

File MD5 doesnt match with the the

Rescan the file again and give me a new virus scan.
ok.. /////too short it is work now ??
To many different colors... Only use 2 colors and look at the .DTX's of some other good looking L96 mods and color where they colored, But with different colors, brushes, etc.
Gradient Tool ftw?
Too colorful. I don't want to make montages with a fruity gun. You know what I'm sayin? Nigga? Lol jk.
6/10
Poop mod is Poop
Meh its alright.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?