Mech

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Mech


Rate and CNC?
the focal is indistinguishable, so really there isnt a focal
and the lighting and light spots are dodgy
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
the focal is indistinguishable, so really there isnt a focal
and the lighting and light spots are dodgy
Since your the king or God of MPGH then why don't you put your skills where your mouth is and battle me? I mean really, I am growing tired of your rude comments.

And for those that plan on defending him.

His C&C is rude.
Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
Since your the king or God of MPGH then why don't you put your skills where your mouth is and battle me? I mean really, I am growing tired of your rude comments.

And for those that plan on defending him.

His C&C is rude.
Did you just challenge Scrcrw to a battle..?
R.I.P Rinzler
Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
Since your the king or God of MPGH then why don't you put your skills where your mouth is and battle me? I mean really, I am growing tired of your rude comments.

And for those that plan on defending him.

His C&C is rude.
He knows his shit. Believe me, and don't criticize him.

OT: Where is the render/stock/focal to be exact? I see a bunch of lights and lines.
Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
He knows his shit. Believe me, and don't criticize him.

OT: Where is the render/stock/focal to be exact? I see a bunch of lights and lines.
@Katy
The render is right beside the text.
Quote Originally Posted by -ParallaX View Post


@Katy
The render is right beside the text.
Took me a minute.
my cnc is truthful
im sorry u think ur so good, and that i've put yourself in your place
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
my cnc is truthful
im sorry u think ur so good, and that i've put yourself in your place
Lol.

Put me in my place? Seriously you need to take a step back and take a look at the world and what you say to others. The only thing you did was make yourself look more idiotic then you already are. I really have nothing to lose with this conversation, but before I end it, I want to demonstrate the difference between C&C and being a douche, just so you know in the near future.


Being a Douche:
I Completely dislike this signature, nothing matches the lighting is horrible the flow is aimed towards the wrong area and the depth, lol there is none.

See Being a Douche.

Correct form of C&C:
I somewhat think this signature could use some work, After studying it for 10 Minutes I seen that something are missing and a few things can be improved. Such as the Lighting, it could use work, try making it match the focal point, I also seen that the focal area is blocked and hard to see, try removing somethings so the viewer is able to see what is going on. As far as depth I think you did a good job, it could use some work but other than that I believe you did you best on this tag.

KIU.

That is Perfect C&C and Makes the user want to step back in to Photoshop and continue graphics. How ever what you said, would make a user want to kill themselves.

So now seeing how I explained my point and how a Mod or TM Will come here and tell me I am wrong. I will leave now and get the more exciting part of my day.

Thanks Peace
He didn't say anything rude .
If you can't handle CnC, don't ask for it.

OT: It's good. Tweak lightning?
why the fuck would i spend 10 minutes studying a sig
ive got a life dude

this is legit the funniest thing on mpgh in a while
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
why the fuck would i spend 10 minutes studying a sig
ive got a life dude

this is legit the funniest thing on mpgh in a while
Do your English is fucked!
Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
Do your English is fucked!
cause that statement makes sense
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
cause that statement makes sense
.
He said there was no focal which is true, what he didn't say was that it sucked nor that some part of it was bad; also he didn't include a personal opinion in there.
You see he's right the lighting IS dodgy and so are the soft light spots you have.
The lighting isn't realistic thus making it look bad because in the piece all the light spots seem to barely affect the render because you didn't dodge or burn enough to make it look like the lighting was real.The colors on the render and the shapes in the render look too much like the c4ds you used making it barely distinguishable from the c4ds themselves so there's no defined focal in the piece then you added some adjustment layers which made everythig go together and be one thing which makes it both monotone, because everything yellow, and making it flat I mean you have no background or foreground everything is just there and one.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us