SolvedEasy Account Manager

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Easy Account Manager
Hello my friends, first, sorry by my English, i'm brazilian.

So, I have here the EAM (Easy Account Manager) to put my level easy to 70 prestige 10, but, I wanna know how I do to make this fix to permaneant.

If someone say: This is not possible, I say, NO, THIS IS POSSIBLE, my friend could do this.He does not need the EAM every time you want level 70, but I need EAM.

I don't' want execute, all the time the EAM to play MW2.

Please, someone help me =/, whit a video, tutorial, please!
After setting you level to what you want, you need to play a few matches in order for it to stick.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
After setting you level to what you want, you need to play a few matches in order for it to stick.
Whit EAM closed or opened?

I played 4 matches after use the EAM, and my level no stick yo 70..

=/

Please help me!
Quote Originally Posted by lhmarque View Post
Whit EAM closed or opened?

I played 4 matches after use the EAM, and my level no stick yo 70..

=/

Please help me!
I'm pretty sure you don't need to keep it open. You can try anyways, though.
Quote Originally Posted by lhmarque View Post
Whit EAM closed or opened?

I played 4 matches after use the EAM, and my level no stick yo 70..

=/

Please help me!
Can't u just type in the console "setplayerdata experience 9999999"???
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


Can't u just type in the console "setplayerdata experience 9999999"???
I think he isn't talking about aIW.
Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


I think he isn't talking about aIW.
IDK but liberation enables the console...?
Yes, i'm talking about aIW

I do what Huey sayed, go to console and type setplayerdata blahblah, my level up to 70, I prestige manually, but my perks, chalenges, etc, are not unlocked, exist some form to unlock all with the same mode that "setplayerdata etc etc etc" ?
Quote Originally Posted by lhmarque View Post
Yes, i'm talking about aIW

I do what Huey sayed, go to console and type setplayerdata blahblah, my level up to 70, I prestige manually, but my perks, chalenges, etc, are not unlocked, exist some form to unlock all with the same mode that "setplayerdata etc etc etc" ?
just download this and unrar it into the players folder.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/269-call-d...mall-size.html
Download one of these max prestige files, probably the one lolbie posted, and use that. From there, you can use EAM to change your rank easier than having to do everything manually.
Thanks guys =)

Free to close if want =)
No problem.

/solved
/closed
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us