Question about getting banned

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Question about getting banned
If I get banned on one account by ijji, I will I still be able to create other accounts and continue playing? Or does an account ban affect all your accounts and/or your ip?

Thanks in advance
As luo said, sometimes they just ban this particular account that you fked up on, but sometimes they ban your IP if you did a more grave violation, and I also heard they ban your Hardware Volume ID in some rare cases, but i'm not sure about that last one.
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post
As luo said, sometimes they just ban this particular account that you fked up on, but sometimes they ban your IP if you did a more grave violation, and I also heard they ban your Hardware Volume ID in some rare cases, but i'm not sure about that last one.
Last one is when u hack gcoin those kind stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Battlefield 3 View Post
Last one is when u hack gcoin those kind stuff
I thought they sue you if you did so xD
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post


I thought they sue you if you did so xD
Lol
Maybe caz bug company always pain in the butt
Haha i think it is too much for them to sue you
Thanks for the answers guys.
Another few questions: If I derp out with hacks in a 1-man PBR room, is it ever possible to get banned? Or must another player report me for me to get banned?
And if I just abuse a glitch (inf ammo, LD door glitch) what kind of banning will it incur?

Thanks so much
Quote Originally Posted by nyankat View Post
Thanks for the answers guys.
Another few questions: If I derp out with hacks in a 1-man PBR room, is it ever possible to get banned? Or must another player report me for me to get banned?
And if I just abuse a glitch (inf ammo, LD door glitch) what kind of banning will it incur?

Thanks so much
Most glitch no ban .____.
yh glitch no ban they can't see you used glitch.
And if you hack (most hacks) a player must report you but with a detected hack they see you used hack and ban you and a patched hack just don't work
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?