Target giftcard

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Target giftcard
Im selling a target giftcard,it has 21.36$ on the account,so yea.We will obv use a OMM,besides that,I want 7$ and 10$ is autowin.
PROOF:


http://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachment...1&d=1312685395
gift card.pngattachment deleted · 11 downloads before removal
Sell a $20 target card for only $7 Paypal?
Would you accept rsgp, if so how much?
Quote Originally Posted by OoLogicalOo View Post
Would you accept rsgp, if so how much?
How much rsgp can you offer me? @OoLogicalOo

Bump still taking offers
@Lon5 do you still want it,ask bloombox or toxin about last trade I did with giftcard
Quote Originally Posted by argusomega1 View Post
@Lon5 do you still want it,ask bloombox or toxin about last trade I did with giftcard
I wont have very much for a week or so, but I must have a general idea of how much you would want.

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by OoLogicalOo View Post
Just go ahead and add me OoLogicalOo@Live.com
@OoLogicalOo please contact me on WLS we will speak terms,but we must yes a OMM unless you plan on going first
Quote Originally Posted by argusomega1 View Post
@OoLogicalOo please contact me on WLS we will speak terms,but we must yes a OMM unless you plan on going first
I plan on going first!, but what is WLS? Just email me.
11m?
oh noes too short.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us