SolvedDINAR BOT !!!!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
DINAR BOT !!!!
PLEASE SOME! GIVE ME FAST A DINAR BOT WHAT WORKING PLEASE !!!!
Can you maby give us some more detail, 64bit, 32bit, OS, ect.
Thank's.
32BIT
WIndows 7
Quote Originally Posted by tarvi98 View Post
32BIT
WIndows 7
Add it to your post mate, so everyone can see it without searching post's
Quote Originally Posted by R3WIND View Post
I dont think this one works for him, as he runs on windows 7, 63bit and this is a 32bit dinar bot, because it doesnt work for my brother.
Quote Originally Posted by tarvi98
32BIT
WIndows 7
Uhm, as you see, he said he's running on 32 bit :]
I know, but it still dont work on win 7 dont know why.
Begging is not allowed, you have to do it with the bots that are out here already...
I've heard that most of em' ain't working.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us