Sonic Riders ZG Sig.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Sonic Riders ZG Sig.


with black round border


What do you think..?
I like it. Possibly add some more depth + blur to the right side.
Quote Originally Posted by iFreakGod View Post
I like it. Possibly add some more depth + blur to the right side.
Thanks.
I'm lost.
Colors really don't match at all, seems to be no flow, the render isn't blended in well, and the lightning is off. :/
Also, what did you do with the borders? Outer Glow, or low opacity?
I like the text but something about it just doesn't make it fit.

5/10
Quote Originally Posted by udp View Post
I'm lost.
Colors really don't match at all, seems to be no flow, the render isn't blended in well, and the lightning is off. :/
Also, what did you do with the borders? Outer Glow, or low opacity?
I like the text but something about it just doesn't make it fit.

5/10
Colors aren't suppose to match, but to show some style to it.
Lightning would ruin the style on how I would make this sig. You don't add lightning always.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


Colors aren't suppose to match, but to show some style to it.
Lightning would ruin the style on how I would make this sig. You don't add lightning always.
But if you notice, the right side of the signature seems to be darker than the left.
Quote Originally Posted by udp View Post
But if you notice, the right side of the signature seems to be darker than the left.
I know.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?