Warrock GUNS !!

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
Warrock GUNS !!
What is your best gun in Warrock to use ? For me I'd have to say the k2. It's firm accurate, nice and steady. Own the shit out of everyone with it
m24 is good.
I just don't like the sound it gives off lol. Hurts my head
hmm doesnt to me
Are you premium ?
Woot woot k1 or g36
When playing esl the k1/p90 (depending on my mood, overall I'd have to say the p90 beats the k1 though), ssg (large clip ftw) & m4 do the job just fine


That also gets the job done.
Famas + M4A1 = win.
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post


That also gets the job done.
Too much hassle lying down, for cqc I prefer the psg (when I wanna feel old school) or aw50f (noob power ftw), for larger games I take my awm (nostalgia ftw, used to have an awm retail ;__.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Famas + M4A1 = win.
^ amen. Just add some adrenaline to keep you going.
M134 ftw >
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us