Pen Tool

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Pen Tool
I have no clue why but my Pen Tool seems to be "broken" in CS3. Everything's fine in CS2 though.

My problem is when I finish drawing my line, but haven't closed a path yet, I can right click, but Stroke Path isn't selectable.

Someone help me. D:
why cant you just use cs2?
.
whats the difference between CS2 and CS3? is there like better graphics in cs3 or more people or something? lolzz
Quote Originally Posted by SnipedSteps View Post
whats the difference between CS2 and CS3? is there like better graphics in cs3 or more people or something? lolzz
CS3 has more features. I think CS2 is much better. Its so simple. And creates the same outcomes.
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
I have no clue why but my Pen Tool seems to be "broken" in CS3. Everything's fine in CS2 though.

My problem is when I finish drawing my line, but haven't closed a path yet, I can right click, but Stroke Path isn't selectable.

Someone help me. D:
Are you on the correct layer? Im a little confused

Edit: 1500th post
Yes I am on the fucking correct layer. >:U

Read my member title. D:
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
Yes I am on the fucking correct layer. >:U

Read my member title. D:
lol

yeah dude I have no idea whats going on. Im using CS3 and its fine
Yeah, but I want to use CS3 because of the slightly more numerous features. Yes I like CS2 better also.

Fucking CS3. D:

I wish RJ could help.
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
I wish RJ could help.
RJ has like never used Photoshop. He uses Paint Shop Pro
Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
RJ has like never used Photoshop. He uses Paint Shop Pro
RJ uses PSP and PS iwin :@

@ BPK
No idea whats wrong, it works fine for me on CS4
Btw you spelt genius wrong =\
Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
Btw you spelt genius wrong =
Oh man hahahaaa
Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
RJ uses PSP and PS iwin :@

@ BPK
No idea whats wrong, it works fine for me on CS4
Btw you spelt genius wrong =
This is why the world hates Americans.

It's spelled like that in Canada you fucking ignorant idiot.
Just get cs4...
Hmm, I got something similiar to that to,
like 7/10 of all my options in cs2 just were gone, I was doing something and
swooosh, everything was almost gone :S

Try re-installing, it MIGHT help.
i also have a problem with my pen tool...
when i click simulate pressure or w.e. it does nothing...
Do you guys have your brushes selected first? Go to brushes(b), pick the size you'd like(for pen lines like just straight use a basic 6pt brush or higher) and then while all that's selected go back to pen tool, right click with the pen tool, and click stroke path. Then click the arrow, and be sure it is set on Brush Settings or something with the word brush in it. Then hit ok. Should work.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us