anyone tried cracking attributes...

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
anyone tried cracking attributes...
here is a tip:

the = signs aren't encrypted
So the equal sign means this value = xxxxx?
yes

so like

Code:
infiniteammo=0
the equals sign is there but infiniteammo and the 0 are all awnerhasfbirawe like that
Doing trial and error would be a good idea i guess
I would need to get my hands on a copy of themida and a couple of computers that can run test words as a cracking point day and night.

Then I might have cracked it in a few months.



That's just through bruteforcing it though, if someone could give us what codeword/key thingy that themida/nexon uses to encrypt with, then I would have it in a few hours.
probably black cipher...^^^ and if thats you in your display pic...idc that you have a dick, i'm all over that
ya I cracked it and for infinite ammo
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
ya I cracked it and for infinite ammo
@InCognito Look it's a rare species, there known as the soso. :3
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
ya I cracked it and for infinite ammo

I believe in you son
as the croc hunter would say...

"Crikey, mate. You're far safer dealing with Soso and western diamondback Extravagant!"
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
as the croc hunter would say...

"Crikey, mate. You're far safer dealing with Soso and western diamondback Extravagant!"
Danja Danja Danja














Sorry I love Steve Erwin
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
as the croc hunter would say...

"Crikey, mate. You're far safer dealing with Soso and western diamondback Extravagant!"
hey! thats just cold!
And look how fast this thread has turned into spam.



@supercarz1991

It's Tia Tinaka atm, the other was some girl on tha internetz.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?