Anyone try Adobe Flash?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone try Adobe Flash?
I think we (as a community) should start some Adobe Flash competitions.


Of course its totally different from Photoshop, so the challenges will be very different.

You can easily get Adobe Flash CS4 from a torrent.. unless you want to purchase the $800 product.

Anyways, i'll try and post a game that I have created using Adobe Flash in a bit.
I guess I'd be up for it.
It'd have to be a well-rounded competition that includes functionality, looks and execution, because I fail at the drawing aspect of it.
we're gonna need a new section :3
we'll also need a flash BBcode
omg, to participate imma have to learn actionscript as if i were on the edge of failing school...
Quote Originally Posted by Kage56 View Post
we're gonna need a new section :3
we'll also need a flash BBcode
omg, to participate imma have to learn actionscript as if i were on the edge of failing school...
ActionScript isnt that hard heh. Its extremely fun to learn also
i know it is, i just suck at remembering what does what, how it does it, how it reacts, and some other shit i can't remember...
oh, and i forget what the code was .-.

i has cs3 tho, i don't see much difference in cs4 ._.
Better hope I don't join in, because I will demolish all of you.

Sounds fun.
i will try flash ..
i have a question where would i host .swf or .flv file..
photo bucket pro killed it
so suggestions?
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
i will try flash ..
i have a question where would i host .swf or .flv file..
photo bucket pro killed it
so suggestions?
hmm, try this Free SWF Hosting - MegaSWFⓘ
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us