[Tutorial] Adobe Flash CS5- Tweening

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[Tutorial] Adobe Flash CS5- Tweening
Hey guys, this is the first tutorial in a list of them I'm doing on Adobe Flash CS5. This one is about tweening. You probably don't know what tweening is, but it is quite possible the most useful function of Adobe Flash.

Here is a quick video tutorial on the basics of tweening. I suggest you watch in the highest 'p', full screen.



Have fun! More tutorials to come!

Any questions? Ask here! And suggestions on future tutorials? Post here!
Quote Originally Posted by GRgaergaergaergerag View Post
Nice but please taaalk in the next video.
My mic is broke

I will make a new vid when I have the chance.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us