HelpHelp with making an injector..

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Help with making an injector..
I'm very new to creating injectors, I've tride codemunkies injector tutorial and I just found it confusing , is there any SIMPLE tutorials with injectors with the undetected source code
You got Visual Basic and TeamViewer installed ?
@Nercrojuice
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
You got Visual Basic and TeamViewer installed ?
@Nercrojuice
i've sent you a pm with my msn
@Takari
Quote Originally Posted by Connorcide View Post
i've sent you a pm with my msn
@Takari
I've noticed and responded you .
@Connorcide
teamviewer
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


I've noticed and responded you .
@Connorcide

my problem is i want to make a injector but the code always fails hard and i need help making one

teamviewer :

836 311 437
a19f8w

@Takari
Quote Originally Posted by crazybone96 View Post
all done

Still not done
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post



Still not done
@Takari

can we speak in private messages please, send me a pm so i can respond not letting me pm you!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?