-Just- Chams

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
-Just- Chams
Can anyone link me to a tutorial on how to make a hack for JUST chams?

I'm too shit to be legit so I have to use Chams, pathetically.

But I hate the lag that comes with the few Cham hacks there are, because of all the additional hacks.

If anyone knows a thread, please link me

If anyone would like to 1 on 1 teach me how to make my own private Cham hack, ZP will be in it for you .
:L i know a guy who can @cwafflez he may help u and if u are adding zp im sure he will
well, your going to need a base. then your going to need to learn d3d. it's not as simple as you think.
Quote Originally Posted by cwafflez View Post
well, your going to need a base. then your going to need to learn d3d. it's not as simple as you think.
@cwafflez I know, that's why I'm willing to pay to be taught

Paypal/ZP, doesn't matter.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us