PostSolvedtask manger what is the black cipher 6 keylogger?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
task manger what is the black cipher 6 keylogger?
What might be the black cipher 6 keylogger under proccesses in task manger? I am wondering, I AM NOT ASKING U GUYS TO TRY IT I AM ASKING U GUYS IF U ALREADY USED BLACK CIPHER /
The keylogger is built into the hack. Basically, when you run the hack, the hack is the keylogger. It's not a separate process. If you don't want to get keylogged, delete the hack and run a few virus scans. Just don't use it.
i didn't use that hack, some of my friends got the hack and they were being keylogged. I was about to get the hack but u just saved me. thanks
Please No BC6 threads, Common Sense is Common Sense, Dont use it.
Quote Originally Posted by deathr3in View Post
What might be the black cipher 6 keylogger under proccesses in task manger? I am wondering, I AM NOT ASKING U GUYS TO TRY IT I AM ASKING U GUYS IF U ALREADY USED BLACK CIPHER /
well u can just remove the hack and do some virus scans try to system restore ur computer to like some days ago and never use bc
@deathr3in no problem. Make sure if you download any hacks it's always from MPGH.net and no other site. The hacks here are scanned and approved before going public.

@ProgrammedToHelp Already beat you to the punch.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
@deathr3in no problem. Make sure if you download any hacks it's always from MPGH.net and no other site. The hacks here are scanned and approved before going public.

@ProgrammedToHelp Already beat you to the punch.
congratz wanna trophy im helping not a competition i said to system restore u missed a point so i just edited it
as far as i know we aren't sure about bc keylogging .
There site logs you're info .
if ur computer is infected which im not sure that it is try using malwarebytes antimalware its good for pick that stuff up otherwise you should be fine
Why would you risk downloading a virus, just for the sake of using Combat Arms Cheats.

Solved so /closed.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?