SolvedStupid Registration

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Stupid Registration
I'm trying to create an account on the Combat Arms site, but it won't let me. It keeps saying there's been an error. Can someone make me an account? I wanna play this dam game already.
same thing happens to me!
Really? That's odd I thought it was just me.
Does anyone have a solution to this?
then I used a yahoo account for my email address, and it worked! i tried using a temporary email last time, i guess nexon knows its not legit...
Quote Originally Posted by Captain_America View Post
I'm trying to create an account on the Combat Arms site, but it won't let me. It keeps saying there's been an error. Can someone make me an account? I wanna play this dam game already.
oo what kind of error can u take screenshot i might help u ? @Captain_America
I eventually got through the registration. (After many tries) Thanks guys!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?