ArrowRequest of sp hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Request of sp hack
Hello, I would like to know if there is a singleplayer hack for this game yet.. or it could be made.

Another thing;

I would like to know if some1 could upload his folder with online profile. I cant make a profile it keep saying would you like to make a profile... I make the profile and it says it again...
go to ************ . com for single player trainers
No dl exept paying members
The hax on ************ are for unlimited users only. i need 1 for vers 1.1. all the ones the work for vers 1.1 suck or you have to pay

HELP!
Quote Originally Posted by khaine666 View Post
The hax on ************ are for unlimited users only. i need 1 for vers 1.1. all the ones the work for vers 1.1 suck or you have to pay

HELP!
you pretty much dont need a trainer i beat the game in like 1 hour without any cheating
You need single player hacks? LOL. Just look at tuts
dont use hacks
its easy
its jst like cod4 with new missions and new guns and some skins
Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post
dont use hacks
its easy
its jst like cod4 with new missions and new guns and some skins
ye
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us