Comparing similar countries.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Comparing similar countries.
For awhile now i've been thinking about how America is so fucking awesome. I mean i can DO what i want, WHEN i want, and HOW i want. I mean i can't do everything, and their are limits to how far i can go in politics and such but.... my life, I feel happy and content with what i can be, do and have. By no means am i saying that things should not change, by no means am i saying we should not keep moving forward but.....


Comparing countries to each other when all the countries have relatively the same amount of wealth and freedoms, its just silly. I can understand vast differences, but comparing the US to Canada? There is no need to say which is better, they both are perfectly fine.

I can see you comparing US vs Rwanda, but against a country so similar in status its not needed.
Yeah personally I like to argue with Muslims or conspiracy nuts because it's always easy to win, but when arguing with eurofags...
Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
Yeah personally I like to argue with Muslims or conspiracy nuts because it's always easy to win, but when arguing with eurofags...
"Eurofags?" That my friend is no different than rascism. ARE YOU RASIST?!
Quote Originally Posted by quevreauxx View Post
"Eurofags?" That my friend is no different than rascism. ARE YOU RASIST?!
Absolutely not! I uh just hate every color but white... and eurofags.
Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
Yeah personally I like to argue with Muslims or conspiracy nuts because it's always easy to win, but when arguing with eurofags...
Im from europe. I no ike ur comment. Ur dead

just kidding.
Quote Originally Posted by quevreauxx View Post
"Eurofags?" That my friend is no different than rascism. ARE YOU RASIST?!
K you need to learn what racism is.......
Ausfags up in this bitch. But yeah I agree, there are benefits in living in each fully developed western country and not many losses either.
Quote Originally Posted by quevreauxx View Post
"Eurofags?" That my friend is no different than rascism. ARE YOU RASIST?!
Last I check Europeans weren't a separate race...

Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
Absolutely not! I uh just hate every color but white... and eurofags.
It's okay to be jealous, it overcomes everyone from time to time. I'd personally be more jelly of Asians / Aussies though, they're the ones with greater freedom and more opportunities in terms of economy.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Last I check Europeans weren't a separate race...



It's okay to be jealous, it overcomes everyone from time to time. I'd personally be more jelly of Asians / Aussies though, they're the ones with greater freedom and more opportunities in terms of economy.
You're far too kind
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post

It's okay to be jealous, it overcomes everyone from time to time. I'd personally be more jelly of Asians / Aussies though, they're the ones with greater freedom and more opportunities in terms of economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
You're far too kind
Undebiable truth, check any economic freedom index and you'll see that Aussies always end up somewhere on top
US can be compared only in economic size to the european union. The Europ Union is 2k higher in GPT.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?