Clear Infected Screen

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Clear Infected Screen
This mod changes...the screen color when you are infected.I have edited it to make it 100% clear.

Screenshot


VirusTotal
Clear Infected Screen.rarattachment deleted · 88 downloads before removal
Nice! it makes it way easier to infect
I'm sure other people will love it, if they like QR.
But I don't. Good Job Anyways!
Ahh, this is the infected thing you were working on. The red screen sucks nuts, so gj.
Good Job .

/Aproved
its not clear just blue
Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
its not clear just blue
So you can do better?
Quote Originally Posted by Lmsjr1234 View Post


So you can do better?
Yes, we all can, but you should have made it less opaque, its kind of hard to see through.
It's not really clear, you should just use this.
Google Translator

I am a Combat Arms BR, I am installing the Combat Arms now. Quarantine and get in the way if I do not like this dark red that the downloaded your mod!
Wheres the screen shot?
/Aproved ... Agian ...
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
/Aproved ... Agian ...
OMG @Drake You're a minion now?
Gratz bro.

And imo, it looks weird with a clear screen. GOod job though
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


OMG @Drake You're a minion now?
Gratz bro.

And imo, it looks weird with a clear screen. GOod job though
Yeah .
and thanks .
Much better, now the thread title matches the mod
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us