Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post

Why so banned?
    Ask Jab.

Sad when you can tell which mod banned you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    COD is more addicting imo, but BF is more realistic. Yes the graphics might be better, but that's just 1/3 of what a gamer needs. And IW engine seems like it is not updated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post
    COD is more addicting imo, but BF is more realistic. Yes the graphics might be better, but that's just 1/3 of what a gamer needs. And IW engine seems like it is not updated.
    Doesn't need an update

Needs a new engine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Tendencies View Post

Doesn't need an update

Needs a new engine.
    Their engine is actually pretty good, especially the lighting effects which are more realistic than those of BF3 but it seems like theres no difference from MW2. Hopefully they will do something before the release. The audio system of mw2, is pretty bad btw, NVIDIA made that of BFBC2 (correct me if im wrong) and it looked like I was in the middle of the battle, so yea a new audio system would be the right update.
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 08-19-2011 at 03:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Their engine is actually pretty good, especially the lighting effects which are more realistic than those of BF3 but it seems like theres no difference from MW2. Hopefully they will do something before the release. The audio system of mw2, is pretty bad btw, NVIDIA made that of BFBC2 (correct me if im wrong) and it looked like I was in the middle of the battle, so yea a new audio system would be the right update.
    I doubt MW3 has better lighting than BF3, seeing how lighting is all the same, the only thing that matters is how it's used. The better the graphical interface, the better the lighting will look, so it doesn't necessary make a difference whether the lighting is different or not between the two, what makes it look good is the graphics. Whether the textures respond positively to the light or not. Hence why lighting is part of the entirety that is graphics (being the textures, shapes, and lighting, possibly more that I'm missing).

It all comes down to which has better graphics.

On the audio part, I'm doubting they made much of ANY change to that since MW2, seeing how they didn't even change the game's fonts (which is one thing that annoys me). DICE listened to their fans that commented on the trailers (such as the sniper one) when they gave tips on tweaking the sound of the sniper's bullet and the all around sound design as a whole. Even though it was great as is, they made it even better.

One thing I love though, about what DICE has done with BF3, is that they paid attention to the little things that we love so much. Like when you're driving in a humvee with the front windows down (as seen in the Caspian Border trailer) across a rocky terrain, those windows will bounce a bit. Bullet holes don't disappear from objects. There actually are black men in the armed forces (if you noticed there were NO black characters in BO and (correct me if I'm wrong) MW2 besides in their campaigns).

The little things count the most.

Fuck that was a lot to type on my blackberry.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

I doubt MW3 has better lighting than BF3, seeing how lighting is all the same, the only thing that matters is how it's used. The better the graphical interface, the better the lighting will look, so it doesn't necessary make a difference whether the lighting is different or not between the two, what makes it look good is the graphics. Whether the textures respond positively to the light or not. Hence why lighting is part of the entirety that is graphics (being the textures, shapes, and lighting, possibly more that I'm missing).

It all comes down to which has better graphics.

On the audio part, I'm doubting they made much of ANY change to that since MW2, seeing how they didn't even change the game's fonts (which is one thing that annoys me). DICE listened to their fans that commented on the trailers (such as the sniper one) when they gave tips on tweaking the sound of the sniper's bullet and the all around sound design as a whole. Even though it was great as is, they made it even better.

One thing I love though, about what DICE has done with BF3, is that they paid attention to the little things that we love so much. Like when you're driving in a humvee with the front windows down (as seen in the Caspian Border trailer) across a rocky terrain, those windows will bounce a bit. Bullet holes don't disappear from objects. There actually are black men in the armed forces (if you noticed there were NO black characters in BO and (correct me if I'm wrong) MW2 besides in their campaigns).

The little things count the most.

Fuck that was a lot to type on my blackberry.
    kk lol, but in BO there is a character who is black, but only on SP, about mw2, there are blacks in Seals and Rangers. Also Bo was made by Treyarch and MW2 by InfinityWard. They also have different engines.
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 08-19-2011 at 06:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

kk lol, but in BO there is a character who is black, but only on SP, about mw2, there are blacks in Seals and Rangers. Also Bo was made by Treyarch and MW2 by InfinityWard. They also have different engines.
    Yeye IW4-Engine (MW2) and IW4+ Engine (BO).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Like I said, there's one in SP.

And they're running the same engine. Just updated.

Thanks

You know nothing about Battlefield. Why are you trying to get minion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tick Me On View Post
    Don't worry about who the minion's going to be, I'm sure staff will make the best choice .

Thanks
    They should pick @Moto or @J Miliam

Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Tick Me On View Post
    battlefield 3 aint the only one. I do play BFPF4, BFH and BFBC2. And gonna play BF3 too.

Quote Originally Posted by Private Ali View Post
    Yeye IW4-Engine (MW2) and IW4+ Engine (BO).
    umm no. BO has Quake3 and MW2 has IW.

Thanks
    It annoys me how some people who don't even take the time to look shit up decided to comment.

This is to whomever said CoD has better gameplay. Battlefield has fucking dogfights in jets. Where is your running around spray n pray gameplay now CoD?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Ask Jab.

Sad when you can tell which mod banned you.
    What did you even do?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast