Full time jobs...

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Full time jobs...
Turns out the are, like, full time.
I can't wait for summer to be over.
I can't wait for winter.
I need a job
You come back every 2 months like you never left me.
WHY NO IN MY AREA!
Don't feel like traveling to Toronto.

Edit nvm found it
I wish summer was longer D:
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
I wish summer was longer D:
Skip school then it will be longer.
@Tristan, if your like me and not old enough to have a proper job, just sign up to an Ad agency, and do ads on Television. Its easy and you don't need any academic triumphs, all you need is to look smexy
OHAI CONNORDOG
Summer ends in 2 days for me (supposed to be 2 weeks ago but due to public school cafeterias being shitty, we had extensions)
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
OHAI CONNORDOG
Summer ends in 2 days for me (supposed to be 2 weeks ago but due to public school cafeterias being shitty, we had extensions)
The food doesn't sound safe...


they really full time?
That's awesome.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?