what it's gonna be your children's names

Posts 1–15 of 133 · Page 1 of 9
what it's gonna be your children's names
if is girl its gonna be Susan
if is boy its gonna be Danyell

what its gonna be yours
Sun
Moon .
yeah I see what you did there.
The only thing i did was name my children.
It`ll be number 1. If more you know the numbers why should i count.
Girl > Chuck Norris
Boy > Chuck Norris
Girl- Liz (forreal)
Guy- Dave (EHH)
/
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
Girl- Liz
Guy- Dave
/
no joke liz is a good choice.
but really id prob go with Tess
and boy Matt.
I dont plan having children. Honestly, I don't really think I would be good raising any, so no kids, no names.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
I dont plan having children. Honestly, I don't really think I would be good raising any, so no kids, no names.
Y u no extend ur family name
Dave, Andy & Liz.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Dave, Andy & Liz.
I believe I took Dave & Liz
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
I believe I took Dave & Liz
My Dave and Liz will beat your Dave and Liz up. Kthx.
My son´s name will be Swiftdude
Posts 1–15 of 133 · Page 1 of 9

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?