SolvedWhat this mean?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
What this mean?
I'm having ABUNCH of trouble with Crossifre hacks. I deleted my Anti-Virus, and got a new one because it wouldnt let me allow Injectors, DLLs, and all that crap. Then I went and put a Bypass in the Crossfire folder, all is well right? WRONG! When I try to run the Bypass, or Injector as Administrator I keep getting a message saying....

Windows cannot find the specfic path, device, or file. You may not have appropriate persmission to acces file.

Any help guys? Also, How do I convince my dad VIP isnt a scam, so I can get CF hacks?
About our VIP, we aren't scamming people with our service, just ask to anyone with VIP user group for proofs, we are 100% legit.
I have the exact same problem and it's making me very frustrated. I think it's because we're missing something = =
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
About our VIP, we aren't scamming people with our service, just ask to anyone with VIP user group for proofs, we are 100% legit.
Correct
Our VIP is 100% scam proof.
We don't scam, and if we did our reputation would go down. Take a good look around, 900,000 thousand members and still counting.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...-alertpay.html
Look at the last few pages, or the posts that are currently in this month.
Everyone is a VIP.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us