You can Speed Hack.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
You can Speed Hack.
Yes it works. Not sure if you need a bypass, but I have the Pub hack so it has a bypass in it.

All you need is Speed Gear 6.0.


Play 2-3 full games in CA.
Start up speed gear ( run as Admin if using Vista)
select operation as Combat Arms.
Set the speed anywhere between 1X and 3X, I Use 2.3X.
If you set it to high, it will lag and can be detected.
Dont use in a Knife only match.( It detected it when I tried)

It worked perfectly fine for me, no problems at all.

Speed hack + Pub Hack = a shitload of Unbelievables

*Speed Gear is a trial program, so you can only use it 30 times, but later on today I will post on how to reset the count to 0.
there are so many of these speed hack threads...plus odds are itl be patched tomorrow =/
Lol, nexon will probelly patch speed gear 6 like they patched 5. =/ epic failure for nexon and jusso! =D
Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
Lol, nexon will probelly patch speed gear 6 like they patched 5. =/ epic failure for nexon and jusso! =D
Get over it fag noone likes you dum shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Get over it fag noone likes you dum shit.
owned in the face
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Get over it fag noone likes you dum shit.
Lol, denying. LOL! Dude, ur a fucked piece of retardation in u. Your from the nexon side. You have failure in ur blood. So go fuck off and u spelt dumb wrong AGAIN! Epic fail.
really old people keep posting these and i agree its gone by tomorrow plus speed gear gets detected fast -.-
Quote Originally Posted by fritz420 View Post
Yes it works. Not sure if you need a bypass, but I have the Pub hack so it has a bypass in it.

All you need is Speed Gear 6.0.


Play 2-3 full games in CA.
Start up speed gear ( run as Admin if using Vista)
select operation as Combat Arms.
Set the speed anywhere between 1X and 3X, I Use 2.3X.
If you set it to high, it will lag and can be detected.
Dont use in a Knife only match.( It detected it when I tried)

It worked perfectly fine for me, no problems at all.

Speed hack + Pub Hack = a shitload of Unbelievables

*Speed Gear is a trial program, so you can only use it 30 times, but later on today I will post on how to reset the count to 0.



you can use it if you put the speed at 1.407 or below 4
No comment, this is kinda awkward lolz, jusso looks exactly like a girl from my school.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us