[1.7.3] 5 Hacked Clients
All these a .jar files so all you need to do is drag them over to your .bin folder and replace them with the minecraft.jar that is there simple! Backup your original minecraft.jar so you don't need to update it again.
Elite Client

Nexus Client,

PB Client,

Pika Client,

PvP Client.

Elite,Nexus,PB & Pika clients are all clients that involve the average hacked client offers. X-ray, wall-hack, Instant mine, Range.
The Pvp Client is based solely on PvP one of my favourite things from this client is you don't swing your sword if you hit someone, this way no one will know if you hit them. This client offers basic PvP advantages.
All these are working clients of 1.7.3 I have tested them myself, all these are leaked via clients that I know and they seem to do the trick.
Scan:VirusTotal & Jotti
If this helped you out please say so. Keep in mind this is my first post I'm putting here =D have fun.
Elite Client

Nexus Client,

PB Client,

Pika Client,

PvP Client.

Elite,Nexus,PB & Pika clients are all clients that involve the average hacked client offers. X-ray, wall-hack, Instant mine, Range.
The Pvp Client is based solely on PvP one of my favourite things from this client is you don't swing your sword if you hit someone, this way no one will know if you hit them. This client offers basic PvP advantages.
All these are working clients of 1.7.3 I have tested them myself, all these are leaked via clients that I know and they seem to do the trick.
Scan:VirusTotal & Jotti
If this helped you out please say so. Keep in mind this is my first post I'm putting here =D have fun.
[1.7.3] 5 Hacked Clients.rar

