Verify Code and spread hack

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Verify Code and spread hack
Well i'm sick of being a leecher so I want to give back by making Public hacks. Right now Im downloading Visual c++.

no recoil

#define RECOIL1 0x3746F630 // D8 66 54
#define RECOIL2 0x3745F489 // D8 46 54
#define RECOIL3 0x3746F644 // D9 46 48

is that right?

I also got no reload and I was woundering if anyone cold help me out on where to find the no spread values?

Thanks
-Addcoolman


P.S.
check out my new kill marks and more called coolmans marks suite in
rez modding It self installs with a exe that I made by myself
idk i was trying to got some addys from here
Quote Originally Posted by Arii View Post
idk i was trying to got some addys from here
Then who are you posting in this thread?
lol its combat arms addies its not working in Crossfire....
you get that addy's from were?

You got the NoRecoil addies!!!! Gratzz dude!

=> Now you can code Norecoil for Combat Arms!
be happy!
Dont get mad lol I was trying for crossfire but if these work for combat arms I
guess I'll compile and test. I'll upload my dll tonight and maybe somebody could also test on 7/vista
CrossFire no recoiil got 45 addys..
Quote Originally Posted by Royku View Post
CrossFire no recoiil got 45 addys..
thanks so that means 45 lines correct?
OMG That it's crossfire norecoil Addys?
OMG Never in my live.
Please get out leetcher
Quote Originally Posted by Snoopys View Post
OMG That it's crossfire norecoil Addys?
OMG Never in my live.
Please get out leetcher
Your calling me a leecher?

I bet I have made more contributions to MPGH than you look at my coding on the self installing exe for my mods

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/194-crossf...t-ever-me.html

I'm just trying to learn, your just being rude.
4 addys for less recoil (those are missed)
I make this style

#define norecoil addy1 | addy2 | addy3 | addy4
Thanks do want
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us