MED-OP / SPOP Reskin Patch
Okay as you know Squizgar made a SPOP reskin but he released only the DTX file because the rez file is too big to be uploaded (his thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/194-crossf...op-reskin.html )
What this patch does is basically inject the DTX he released in the original RF017.rez file.
Here's a screen to show that I injected them successfully:

And here are the virus scans:
Med-Op Patch.rar - Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Also you'll need to have hex editor neo installed on your PC so that you can open the patch file. Google it because I think I'm not allowed to post outside links here (if a minion says I can then I'll put the link)
Here's a tutorial on how to use the patcher:
1. Download the patch in the attachment and Hex Editor Neo (use google to find it)
2. Run the patcher and this window should pop up:

3.Now press the browse button on "Path to the file to patch" (the first [...]) and select your RF017.rez file (CF directory/rez/RF017.rez)
4.Press start and wait 5 sec until it patches
5. Enjoy your new reskin
IMPORTANT!: To work you'll need to use XtrapBypass the one I use is this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...passxtrap.html
If I helped press the thanks button ^^ (don't forget to press it on Squizgar too after all he's the one who made the new skin)
Special thanks to Vasiok89 for the first DTX mod release and because of it I started moding the rez files too :P.
What this patch does is basically inject the DTX he released in the original RF017.rez file.
Here's a screen to show that I injected them successfully:

And here are the virus scans:
Med-Op Patch.rar - Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Also you'll need to have hex editor neo installed on your PC so that you can open the patch file. Google it because I think I'm not allowed to post outside links here (if a minion says I can then I'll put the link)
Here's a tutorial on how to use the patcher:
1. Download the patch in the attachment and Hex Editor Neo (use google to find it)
2. Run the patcher and this window should pop up:

3.Now press the browse button on "Path to the file to patch" (the first [...]) and select your RF017.rez file (CF directory/rez/RF017.rez)
4.Press start and wait 5 sec until it patches
5. Enjoy your new reskin

IMPORTANT!: To work you'll need to use XtrapBypass the one I use is this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...passxtrap.html
If I helped press the thanks button ^^ (don't forget to press it on Squizgar too after all he's the one who made the new skin)
Special thanks to Vasiok89 for the first DTX mod release and because of it I started moding the rez files too :P.
Med-Op Patch.rar



if it wasn't you I woudn't have known how to extract/import the DTX 

