ExclamationPatchedKyle's Hack (Not Leeched)

Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
Kyle's Hack (Not Leeched)
Features:
No Fog
No Gun
NX Chams
No Cam Damage
Full Bright
Super Jump
Pick Up Range
Speed Boost


Credits:
FK127
Stepheno3D
Boomdocks
Departure
Synchronicity
Vortex

Screen Shot:




Virus Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Kyle's Pub.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com
http://r.virscan.org/7151d408493f635f814daf5d43400e88

This was coded by myself and Obrozz
Kyle's Pub.rarattachment deleted · 367 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle. View Post


Why would he get banned.. He hexed it so there would be no advertisment (i'm hoping) he gave credits. He even put Leeched in the title... Oh btw you also need more credits, More people worked on this not just the Poster
Do you mind PMing me the list because whre I got it it only said FK made it o.O
The coder of that hack made some releases here ages ago

The file is safe
Please post results in game

/approved
Quote Originally Posted by nxgunguy! View Post
Whts cam damage?
It makes the blood on your screen go away when your critically damaged.
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
The coder of that hack made some releases here ages ago

The file is safe
Please post results in game

/approved
I remember that :P and thank you.
You forgot the quotes around Vortex Lol its a group not a person
Whts cam damage?
Wait whats the point of cam damage? Nice hack btw
Quote Originally Posted by bazookaboy View Post
Wait whats the point of cam damage? Nice hack btw
Removes screen shaking from explosives and stuff
Looks nice.I will test later!

-The Joker.
You know if i wanted this hack on mpgh i would have posted it. I am maker of the hack

Me and kyle are swaping off releasing like old times
Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post
You know if i wanted this hack on mpgh i would have posted it. I am maker of the hack

Me and kyle are swaping off releasing like old times
Oh Really?
hey the link isn't working
One question, why bother leeching hacks if we already have a BUNCH of hacks from our own MPGH coders? Not to be mean or anything but... I don't really see a point but I guess you're at least contributing
What link?
the link that lets me download the hack, i keep getting an emptie file and don't work
Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us