Ribbon!?!?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Ribbon!?!?
Z8Games
What's the last ribbon I can get? I'd like it easy.
LOL DO SUR.VEYS!!!!!

EASYEST THING EVER!

AND U GET M4 CRYSTAL IN 2 DAYS XDDD
Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
LOL DO SUR.VEYS!!!!!

EASYEST THING EVER!

AND U GET M4 CRYSTAL IN 2 DAYS XDDD
But dont put fake info...
Thanks I didn't notice i hadn't that ribbon!
Quote Originally Posted by thaFck View Post
Thanks I didn't notice i hadn't that weapon!
LOL and its ribbon not weapon lol
buy withe 2,99 euro psc 4k zp!
*and you get the ****** ribbon!
Quote Originally Posted by TurboHunter View Post
buy withe 2,99 euro psc 4k zp!
*and you get the ****** ribbon!
I'll do surv.eyz
yep ****** says
Do a small video sur.vey in peanut labs.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Do a small video sur.vey in peanut labs.
I don't think it's avaiable in my country,I am italian
Quote Originally Posted by thaFck View Post
I don't think it's avaiable in my country,I am italian
Oh.
.
w8!
ill make 1 video
[How To]
I think I got the surve.y I'll livel up to 2nd leutnant tomorrow and already have m4a1 cc ^^
Do Sur.very
Buy Flash Bomb Gerenade , Smoke bomb
Nice man.
So do I.
Congratulations.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us