My first warrock little mod

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
My first warrock little mod
Hey..omg this sucks..so this is the first time i tried to mod.(UI folder menu buttons)
So i made it like when i click on urban ops on Close Quarters Combat and more, the button goes red like this :
See the urban ops button tank is red on the outside but on this screenshot it's really bad to see...i only uploaded only 1 pic, but with the other buttons its the same...i could do more..like change the colour of the text and stuff but maybe later . anyways this sucks...it's the first one i have ever done


I had to make a new account since i recently started playing WR again...so i'm only lvl 2 now..
You could always release your mods, you know? No matter how small they are, I'm sure someone would love to use them
Pretty decent I guess.
Keep modding, release it to everyone
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
You could always release your mods, you know? No matter how small they are, I'm sure someone would love to use them
ooh yah, good 'finking ninja sensei.
sorry i wanted to say that

mm, yeah i'll start releasing them when i make more and they're good

Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
Pretty decent I guess.
Keep modding, release it to everyone
Will do /
Nice release plz !! damn that is the cool mod little !
Quote Originally Posted by XX_Kivata_XX View Post
Nice release plz !! damn that is the cool mod little !
thanks
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?