LTC2|CPT2|1LT|2LT|MSG

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
LTC2|CPT2|1LT|2LT|MSG
Rank : LTC2
Perms : P90TR, M416 CQB, UMP LE, HBS , eMod
Price : 125$

Rank : CPT2
Perms : ACR,TPG1 Pro,P90TR,XM8,Hauser
KDR : 1.14
Price : 35$

Rank : 1lt3
Perms : ACR,AUG A3 LE, L96A1 Arctic Wolf
Price : 20$

Rank : 2lt2
Perms : ACR
Price : 10$

Rank : MSG2
Perms : Deagle SE
Price : 5$

EDIT : BUY ALL OF THE ACCOUNTS FOR ONLY 150$.
SS will be given to serious buyers.


MSN - RebelRemix@hotma...il.com
I would like to reserve the CPT2 account. 35k Nx or paypal only??
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
I would like to reserve the CPT2 account. 35k Nx or paypal only??
35$ Only. @Aborted

If your interested, add me on msn. RebelRemix@hotma...il.com


CPT is on hold for scarface97.
I reserve 2lt2

added on msn
Trades Allowed / MAJ 400K GP 0.94 KDR
this is Fabolous account ....i gave him
Quote Originally Posted by Cediquer View Post
this is Fabolous account ....i gave him
Thankyou kindly
Quote Originally Posted by Cediquer View Post
this is Fabolous account ....i gave him
WHAT??? U said 2 second ago on msn that it was yours !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cediquer View Post
this is Fabolous account ....i gave him
he phished your msn too?
Oh..this is what you were talking about...I added your MSN.
You have a deal for $130.00 Paypal (ravallo middleman, or flash)
I'll offer $40 for the CPT2
i brought an account off fab not a long time ago.. then got hacked. not sure who did it... something shifty abt fab no offense
Quote Originally Posted by thiensz View Post
i brought an account off fab not a long time ago.. then got hacked. not sure who did it... something shifty abt fab no offense
Did you use a OMM?
ok @Fabolous if i change the offer to 145. can i get 1 or 2 additional accounts that u have posted on there?

Where are my screenshots? I have requested and I havent got it. u know im a serious buyer
Perhaps is that MSG's ign Start with a D- ?
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us