TalkingAlterops files!

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Alterops files!
I just downloaded alterOps from my old account, lol! So here is the info and this is 1954385665464574% real remember that u have to have the steam version of black ops or the skidrow version.

alterOps is out: alterIWnet • View topic - alterOps pre-release
Pics
Here is the liscence key: +set sv_licensenum B71VdSvS5jKvi2zVgwGeI3qJ
This install tutorial has pics in it
Install tutorial: alterIWnet • View topic - [HOW TO] Setup AlterOps

DLC files: alterIWnet • Login

Enjoy people! AND THANKS ME
Virus Scans
AlterOps.rar - Jotti's malware scan

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
AlterOps.rarattachment deleted · 472 downloads before removal


some screenshots nao.
?
without 25 posts???
Quote Originally Posted by newboys20 View Post
without 25 posts???
Basically, you need 25 posts to download the files from the site. He's saying just download it here.
Quote Originally Posted by Dekstroi View Post
Fail?? Or No???
I want him to add proof first.
QQ 1 sec for the shots
Quote Originally Posted by pepper121 View Post
QQ 1 sec for the shots
Okay. Fair enough. Get it done.
wait i just forgot. there is screen shots in the installation tutorial, use that
The installation tutorial is on aIW, I want some taken by .

Also, I doubt this will work for other people, they have most likely added protection on this.
All right, I approved it. Can someone verify that this works? If it doesn't, then I'm assuming the aIW staff added some sort of protection.
You do realize you need to login to play with your alteriwnet forum acc right ? and the account must be 6 months old and have atleast 25 posts.So basicly the files itself are useless
'The requested topic does not exist.'
Are you supposed to be logged in or something?
In addition, please do not download alterOps from sources other than the ones cited in this thread. This opens your system to malware infections, which we will not be responsible for.
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us