Wireless router.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Wireless router.
Hey guys. I'm looking for a wireless router but I'm on a tight budget. If anyone can tell me where I can find a wireless router for my Xbox 360, I would really appreciate it. Bye.
wallyword. the great old walmart cuz.
Quote Originally Posted by WOLFPACK X69X View Post
wallyword. the great old walmart cuz.
The only problem with that is those routers are like $70 bucks online. I'm more in the $20-$50 price range.
Quote Originally Posted by gamefreak9917 View Post
The only problem with that is those routers are like $70 bucks online. I'm more in the $20-$50 price range.
dude grandma and grandpa are rich i wish they would buy us shit like the do the brats!
are you talking about the one that you hook up to the xbox? cuz well shit you won't be back 4 a long time i was gunna help you get 1 then.
Your isp should give you one if not try amazon or newegg
I would suggest a linksys,even some of their old models still work great,mine was worth 30$ at walmart
pick one cheap and place it near ur xbox then put the cable in router and xbox ths how oldschool players roll!
Quote Originally Posted by ihbloody View Post
pick one cheap and place it near ur xbox then put the cable in router and xbox ths how oldschool players roll!
he can't with his situation.
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
I would suggest a linksys,even some of their old models still work great,mine was worth 30$ at walmart
fuck, my old one's still chugging.
i got a cisco router practically new. Pm me if interested. No software tho. Dl from internet or if u want i can find
Quote Originally Posted by xbry1987x View Post
i got a cisco router practically new. Pm me if interested. No software tho. Dl from internet or if u want i can find
my cisco was 120 bucks -_-
i guess i'll sell this one for like 55 bux then... i got a cat 5 cable included. if dude wants it that is...
I use 2wire my isp provides it btw its crap
this 1 isnt from an isp.
Buy a Belkin router
Easy to open your nat with
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us