Version 1 Scope

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Version 1 Scope
Virus Scan --> VirusTotal & Jotti




Put this on Warrock/texture/UI/Arms/Crosshair Paste Scope.tga and telescope .tga


The other one
Put this on Warrock/texture/UI/Arms/Crosshair/Private Paste

and Your Done

Please Provide A Backup before putting this ^_^


mikko195 Sniper Scope.rarattachment deleted · 44 downloads before removal
It's nice to see reskins being released, good job!
Thanks for The approval ^_^
Cool!!!! You Did it I want this Scope and having a hard time looking for it!!!

Finally the Search is over...
syempre kababayan e xD

please press the thanks button ^^
Quote Originally Posted by mikko195 View Post
syempre kababayan e xD

please press the thanks button ^^
I pressed Thanks already

I just noticed that some of the Scope for the other weapons messed up a little bit. But it works on the M24. I missed the days using it on Ver.1
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us