UnhappyEach Class Recommended Guns?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Each Class Recommended Guns?
Which gun's should I buy for each class?
Awhile back I bought a AK-74U for Pointman and HK416 for Rifleman, and I have to say that I am disappointed with my decisions.
So I'm asking which weapons I should buy or save up for all three classes?
- My rank at the moment is: Sergeant First Class 2.
if you like AKS74U on PM, youll love K1, its the big boy version of it

M4 MK3/para/AK47 mk3 for rifle

PGM 338/FRF2/TPG for snipage
Quote Originally Posted by ilovepiez View Post
if you like AKS74U on PM, youll love K1, its the big boy version of it

M4 MK3/para/AK47 mk3 for rifle

PGM 338/FRF2/TPG for snipage
Big boy
And he's lvl can't buy mk3/para/pgm( it's not even release yet... )/fr
So TPG over DSR, or should I save up for DSR?
Quote Originally Posted by LongP3nis View Post
So TPG over DSR, or should I save up for DSR?
TPG, I don't think you should spend more for the DSR.
Quote Originally Posted by LongP3nis View Post
So TPG over DSR, or should I save up for DSR?
TPG...
DSR tank like a BOSS!
3m tanked
Rifle:Tar21
Pointman:P90 (I recommend this gun)
Sniper:TPG
Pointman: MP7
Rifleman: M4A1/AK74
Sniper: TPG
Low Tier: MP7A1, M4A1, TPG
Mid Tier: Galil Mar, M4A1MK3/AK47MK3, TPG
High Tier: K1A1/GalilMar, Para (Da Best), FRF2
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us