Fake CC Generator

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Fake CC Generator
Can anyone find one of these for me. Or just give me a fake VISA CC number, expiration date, and CSC so I can add it to my paypal so I can buy off Ebay -_-
or even just a fake cc, expiration date, and csc. I'll donate $5 to someone who gives me one that gets it to where I can buy off EBAY.
This IS a race.
I don't have one because my parents don't want to spend $3 at WalMart
But yeah, go to WalMart and look for a blue card that says $3 on it.

It's a "bank card" or "debit card".

It should work for the PayPal thing
:/ This is dumb as fuck. I wanna buy my leaf hat, and my reggae leaf belt >:l along with my legalize leaf bracelet
Quote Originally Posted by BoxxyBabee View Post
:/ This is dumb as fuck. I wanna buy my leaf hat, and my reggae leaf belt >:l along with my legalize leaf bracelet
Ask your parents
Otherwise I can buy it for you.
You would have to trust me with your money

I have a verified PayPal.
Ya I'll trust you, you can have the rest of the money I don't need which is like $6 or so add me on MSN. (I requested you. We'll speak more about it over MSN.)keithlovesmusic@live.com@Sketchy
Quote Originally Posted by BoxxyBabee View Post
Ya I'll trust you, you can have the rest of the money I don't need which is like $6 or so add me on MSN. (I requested you. We'll speak more about it over MSN.)keithlovesmusic@live.com@Sketchy
Yeah got you.
So how exactly do I purchase the stuff to your location?
We'll talk on MSN.
ahh here. I bought this card a while back. No value on it at all.

Front 4255 2200 1232 6276
8/14
Debit Visa
Back 3 digits: 560
Back 4 digits: 6276.

Have fun.
I kept missing you on MSN. Try Spark's thing and if not, I'll help you.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
I kept missing you on MSN. Try Spark's thing and if not, I'll help you.
Yeah that or fakenamegenerator.
fakenamegenerator doesn't work for me. But I'll catch you soon facebook, oh and CC didn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by BoxxyBabee View Post
fakenamegenerator doesn't work for me. But I'll catch you soon facebook, oh and CC didn't work.
ohh alight. It was worth a try. :P
Quote Originally Posted by BoxxyBabee View Post
fakenamegenerator doesn't work for me. But I'll catch you soon facebook, oh and CC didn't work.
MSN right now would work.
But quick, because my Internet will kick me off soon.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us