Runescape Hacking

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Runescape Hacking
is it posible
for the people who say they need my oassword and stuff NVM

if u can do it man i be so thank fulll
_______________________
thank you come agin
Hm.. packet editing sounds like something you should try. I doubt you'll get it to work.
I don't believe runescape is packet editable. Just based on the fact that you recieve all the info via server. See, you don't send the information to the game from your comp. But instead only recieve the information. Something along the lines of that I believe.
Quote Originally Posted by SadisticGrin View Post
I don't believe runescape is packet editable. Just based on the fact that you recieve all the info via server. See, you don't send the information to the game from your comp. But instead only recieve the information. Something along the lines of that I believe.
That's what I thought, but I wasn't really sure. Thanks for clearing it up. :O (that's the face on my avatar)
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
is it posible
for the people who say they need my oassword and stuff NVM

if u can do it man i be so thank fulll
_______________________
thank you come agin

yeah but i need your account and passowrd
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us