M9 Texture Mod (First Released Texture Mod)

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
M9 Texture Mod (First Released Texture Mod)
M9 Texture Mod (First Released Texture Mod)

How to Install:
1. Open up your Combat Arms Folder C:\Nexon\Combat Arms
2. Go to the Game folder C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Game
3. Make a backup of GUNS_T_PV_MELEE.rez and then copy the one from the ZIP
4. Replace and play the game!

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...3036e440a122aeⓘ

Screenshots:






Credits:
Johnanon101

Download:
Attached.
M9 Texture Mod.rarattachment deleted · 15 downloads before removal
Nice and first comment.
nice bro good work
good work and hit the thanks button, but does this just make it into a m9 champion?
Thanks ahas.

@hihihi13579
Nahh, I designed it with the original M9, I didn't change anything
Its just M9 with a texture.
There was no virus scan on your release
I add it for you but next time you have to do it yourself, is a rule

/approved
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
There was no virus scan on your release
I add it for you but next time you have to do it yourself, is a rule

/approved
okay thanks, sorry about that.
I forgot :3 .
Looks ok i guess
Nice first mod but whatever is one the tip (blood?) needs some work.
Quote Originally Posted by Lmsjr1234 View Post
Nice first mod but whatever is one the tip (blood?) needs some work.
I tried my best with finding a good brush, but couldnt get :S
I'm not into blood mods, i like the grip though.
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
I'm not into blood mods, i like the grip though.
Don't worry same, but there are thousands out there who are, so we gotta please them, don't we?

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
What's the text say? o.o
what do you mean?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?