alterOps Login Bypass

Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
alterOps Login Bypass

Giving to t3h trusted users onleh

..works with servers and private matches..
... you are free to do reverse engineering but no using hacks in-game
teh files. Need proofs.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
teh files. Need proofs.
k, will send you but no leeching and shit k?

Lol nice release...should this be moved or sumthing?
up to teh minions bcus I aint gonna give it to everyone
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post


k, will send you but no leeching and shit k?



up to teh minions bcus I aint gonna give it to everyone
Why would I leech anything?
Lol nice release...should this be moved or sumthing?
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post

Giving to t3h trusted users onleh

... you are free to do reverse engineering but no using hacks in-game
please give me i got banned for perm on aiw so can u plz give me bypass i swear i wont release it or anything
gimme i don't believe you

( i already have an account but just wanna test it ) ( no leeching by me )
Lol the Video is blocked by GEMA!
Quote Originally Posted by Neoshunter View Post
Lol the Video is blocked by GEMA!
I guess bcus of music lol... but all fine here o_O
download? @House ur fucking amazing if this works <3
I love how no one on the forum got any clue about how DW works =P

Sorry guys trusted members only and sice I dont know you, you will have to wait till aOps release for public...
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
Sorry guys trusted members only and sice I dont know you, you will have to wait till aOps release for public...
me? awww come on please i swear to fucking god i wont release it
Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us