SolvedNeed help with making hack

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Need help with making hack
Hi

I am making a hack for CF, but when I inject it, nothing happens. A messagebox is meant to come up.

I have put the messagebox in the DllMain bit.
Show us a screen shot or something of your code then myself or someone else can tell you where you have gone wrong
Quote Originally Posted by TrickyTwist View Post
Show us a screen shot or something of your code then myself or someone else can tell you where you have gone wrong

Here is my code:

Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>

int Speedhack=0;

DWORD CShellBase = (DWORD) GetModuleHandle("cshell.dll");
DWORD SpeedHack = CShellBase + 0x5BE458;

void Speed()
{
while(1){
if(GetAsyncKeyState(38)&1){ // 38 is the UP arrow
Speedhack++;
if(Speedhack > 2){Speedhack=1;};
}
if (Speedhack==1){ // Faster
*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)SpeedHack) = 0x46A29CE8;
*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)SpeedHack) + 0x20) = 0x46A29CE8;
}
if(Speedhack==2){ // Normal Speed Value
*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)SpeedHack) = 0x45938DF8;
*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)SpeedHack) + 0x20) = 0x45938DF8;
}
Sleep(100);
}
}
BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE module, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved)
{
if(dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
{
MessageBox(NULL, "CF Hack By _corn_\nMade for MPGH", "CF Hack", MB_OK);
CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Speed, NULL, NULL, NULL);
}
return TRUE;
}
Is it a public source code or something ?
Are you using undetected injector?
Quote Originally Posted by Neechan' View Post
You mean this?
Code:
char Msg[] = {'M','a','d','e',' ','b','y',' ','N','e','e','c','h','a','n',',0 };
char Title[] = {'N','e','c','h','a','n',' ','v','1','0',0 };
Still doesn't work. When I inject it, nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Are you using undetected injector?
I am using G-Force injector. Is that detected?
G-Force Injector still work

Try Unreal Injector mayb?
Quote Originally Posted by buddyme1 View Post
G-Force Injector still work

Try Unreal Injector mayb?
Have tried that injector. Can someone check the source, there must be something wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by _corn_ View Post

I am using G-Force injector. Is that detected?
No, it works, must be your hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post

No, it works, must be your hack.
Sooo...

Is this all I have to do:
Build the dll from that source.
Inject it.

?

A messagebox should appear? but it doesnt. Does it matter when you inject it into cf?
Show Us Your Source Code Or Some Of It Or Example Just So We Can Try And Help You!
Is your source right
Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
Is your source right
That's what I'm asking!
You mean this?
Code:
char Msg[] = {'M','a','d','e',' ','b','y',' ','N','e','e','c','h','a','n',',0 };
char Title[] = {'N','e','c','h','a','n',' ','v','1','0',0 };
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us