READ ME

Poll**Below**
20 votes
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
READ ME
I don't mean to be rude half of the time, but dont you guys get so aggrevated when a foriegner types? I dont understand shit.
Or even when an american types... terribly, like they never went to school. Example: Hack message not appear why this message?
Im tired of it..

Dont flame in this thread and I want to know what you guys think... Vote above.
uhmm whut?
well it depends. If what the poster says is slightly understandable, then no I dont get frustrated. But when someone says something like this "You link work no?" and they dont understand why noone understands them, thats when things get weird lol.
Ye' because they dont know how to read ENGLISH.
Quote Originally Posted by Crossfire Section View Post
Ye' because they dont know how to read ENGLISH.
what? I didnt get that.

Well, English may seem natural to you and it may seem that everybody knows English. Truth is, English to many people is just like Chinese for a white guy who has never spoken it before.
like @Ryuesi? cant understand anything
Quote Originally Posted by Smurfyv View Post
like @Ghost871? cant understand anything
can u stfu please
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuesi View Post

can u stfu please
lrn2type please
If you havent spoken it, why are you in a website with 98% of the community is english.

@Smurfyv

Thats a perfect example, I yelled at her for having her location in the US... Thats just stupid.
Quote Originally Posted by Crossfire Section View Post
If you havent spoken it, why are you in a website with 98% of the community is english.

@Smurfyv

Thats a perfect example, I yelled at her for having her location in the US... Thats just stupid.
yep it annyoes the shit out of me. And i think its a HE
yeah me too... lazy worda are lazy too lol..
Werd ;] Im used to typing whole paragraphs... Schools starting and we gon' have tons of typed reports... So syked TBH
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us